You know my name, not my story.

This blog is a part of my life. This is who I am, my goals, my dreams and my fuck ups.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hunger hurts but starving works



Today is Thanksgiving, What a craptastic holiday. There is no doubt in my mind that i'm going to binge. But believe me the next 3 months of my life are going to be heaven and hell in the same spot. I'm going to start a 10 day fast on Friday. But knowing me i cannot handle those whole 10 days so i'm breaking it on the 3 or 4 day. Then i do an apple diet day. (which is where you take an apple cut it into 8 slices then you have 2 for breakfast, 2 for lunch, 2 for dinner, and you have 2 extra for a snack!) (It may not seem like much but since your constantly eating you mind tricks itself into thinking that you ate all day. ) Then after my apple diet day i return to fasting!






If you want to know more about the diets or anything else, go to this AMAZING website i found while websurfing one day. The girl who created it, is such a sweetheart and everyone on the site is sooo supportive. http://www.gonnagetgorgeous.webs.com/ Check out the Calender if you want the diets.






I haven't weighed myself this morning yet. :( I'm scared to look tho. The past few days.....well.....um.....were crap. I was sooo pissed at myself. But now with the 3 months of diets, i will have structure to stick to. Hopefully it will keep me from binging. I've been getting all my binging out these past few days. bleh.






Ana HATES my mom. I'm doing a great fasting day! Oh wait no your not. Mommy just brought home fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. And pizza. Ana is pissssseeeeedddd!






Now she will be happy!!!!! well....after Thanksgiving.....






Now some thinspo. Enjoy my skinny bitches. I'll be posting all this weekend because i have more time!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment