You know my name, not my story.

This blog is a part of my life. This is who I am, my goals, my dreams and my fuck ups.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Starving hurts less than looking in the mirror.

So far so good. So far I have had 360 calories. Then i took a cold shower for 15min and that burns 400 cals so that's good. I'm going to skip lunch today then have a tiny dinner. My weight today was 113. Blehhhhh. I hope to be at 106 at the end of the week. I know it's a reach but i can wish....

Someone asked if i know any good thinspo websites. This one is great, all thinspo all the time.
http://everythingforthinspo.blogspot.com/

I think i might fast soon

Ekk people coming see ya later!
~Riki Ana
Starve on

3 comments:

  1. Where did you hear cold showers burn so much? I've heard it but I don't trust it and I also kinda don't want to start growing more hair everywhere because I'm so cold all the time. But if you think it works just go for it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard about cold showers,i think it is not burn kcal.my hair are very shit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You dont really burn 400 cals in an hr while in a cold shower. Plus the smaller you are the less you will burn no matter what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete