You know my name, not my story.

This blog is a part of my life. This is who I am, my goals, my dreams and my fuck ups.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day of the fast

This morning at weigh in i was....
....
....
108.5 lbs!
Not bad, if i do say so myself.
I hope to be at 106.5 by tomorrow. I just want to get away and past 107. I always get stuck there and then yo-yo back up to 110 then down to 107 then back up.... Bleh i'm sick of that.

I'm half way through with my first liter of water. In my second liter i'll add 1 packet of crystal light so that's 10 cals. then for "dinner" i'll have another packet so my total for the day will be 20 cals. YEA!

Oh yea i was reading the back and it turns out the kind i bought was "energy" so it has caffeine. Yummy. It gives me that little energy boast i need to start my day. I really encourage you all to try any kind of these drink mixes. They kill cravings like nobody's business! Wild strawberry is my favorite. :)
So that's all for now. Here's the thinspo i promised!



Of course i has swim thinspo. Remember summer is coming!







Love,

~Riki Ana

For whoever is fasting with me today.

GOOD LUCK!

STAY STRONG!!

THINK THIN!!!

2 comments: