You know my name, not my story.

This blog is a part of my life. This is who I am, my goals, my dreams and my fuck ups.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

After the storm

Last night there was a major storm, the winds were really bad and trees were falling over and stuff, the power in other towns were going out. Scary.


Anyway,

Today i'm getting back on track. I have already weighed myself this morning, and i refuse to believe the number on the scale. Let's just say i'm not 110 anymore. D:

So far i have had nothing but it's only 9:37 am so not that big of an accomplishment.

I'm probably not going to be busy today so that not very good.

To-do

-Shower
-go to church
-clean room
-walk dog
-study for french quiz tomorrow

Yea, i'm not that busy of a person...

Anyway, to the commenter i LOVE the blogs you posted, so THANKS! xxxx

There is a pic of beach thinspo for you guys and me to remember why we need to work so hard!

I hope you all have an amazing day.
Ana luv to you,
Love,
~Riki Ana
Starve On
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I feel stupid for asking this but what does UGW mean? Up by your goals.

    ReplyDelete