You know my name, not my story.

This blog is a part of my life. This is who I am, my goals, my dreams and my fuck ups.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

New Diet

My weight is at a unacceptable high. Remember i did eat before weight in but....
114 ~now i was clothed so, by god's mercy, i HOPE 113.

FUCK.

So to get rid of this body fat blunder I'm going to use a diet i found quiet interesting.

I really recommend www.thenewwishfulthinning.webs.com It's a competition that your on teams. I personally am not on a team. But i am doing last weeks diet.

Day One -
No carbs day.
Calorie intake - < (less than) 500.
Water - 6+ glasses.
Exercise - 30 minutes+ of cardio (crunches may be done instead,but only if you are injured), 10 minute abs workout.

Day Two -
Vegetarian day.
Calorie intake - < (less than) 600.
Water - 6+ glasses.
Exercise - 1 hour+ of cardio (crunches may be done instead,but only if you are injured).

Day Three -
Calorie intake - < (less than) 800.
Water - 6+ glasses.
Exercise - 30+ minutes of walking.

Day Four -
Juice fast.
Water - 6+
Exercise - Optional today.

Day Five -
Vegan day.
Calorie intake - >300
Water - 6+
Exercise - 30 minutes+ of cardio (crunches may be done instead,but only if you are injured).

Day Six -
Calorie intake - >650
Water - 6+
Exercise - Ab and arm workout (does not matter for how long,but ideally at least 20 minutes each).


Day Seven -
Vegetarian day.
Calorie intake - >400
Water - 6+
Exercise - 1 hour+ of cardio (crunches may be done instead,but only if you are injured).


So this is the plan^^^

Anyone want to join?!?

Since i ate today, It will begin tomorrow MONDAY, APRIL 19TH

If you mess up on any of the days you will do a make up task. Please go to MUT on the website to find out what the make up tasks are.

~*~

I have been stuffing my face with useless fats, calories, and carbs. I was avoiding posting because of how embarrassed i was. But you know what it's my own fault.

In the words of OhMyGosh " Don't try and sneak around the truth: diet and exercise work" and that's the only way to lose weight girls/guys. Sure you can eat that cake but guess what? It WILL make you gain weight. Sorry it's the truth.

You have to ask yourself a important question: How bad do you want to be thin?

I hope you truly think that question through.

Love,
~Riki Ana
xoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the plan! I'm sure you'll do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with this! :) I'm a member on that site, and it was a great idea but it really doesn't have enough active members > < Doing it alone would be just as good though, I feel kind of silly for never thinking of that x.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new plan sounds awesome. You're doing great. I am jealous!!

    Also if anyone has any reasons to be thing please add them to my blog!!

    gwenislost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats actually really cool that they started an ana competition. its a really good way to stay motivated, but i'm more of a faster than a calorie counter/restricter. best of luck!

    xoxoNikkioxox

    ReplyDelete