You know my name, not my story.

This blog is a part of my life. This is who I am, my goals, my dreams and my fuck ups.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I did it!

Yay! Fast completed. Woo-hoo! My weight dropped two pounds, making me 108...again. Well, at least it's not 108.5

I completed the fast with.....*doing math in my head*...........*This might take a while*.......................*i told you it would*............ 45 calories.

I think.

Yesterday all i had was water, a diet Snapple, a coke zero, and a vitamin water.

Today, i was planning on fasting again. Since yesterday went so smoothly. But then i remembered that today I'm supposed to hang out with my dad. He's going to take me on a motorcycle ride, and to taco bell. Damn, and here the ONE time i actually WANT to fast. Well, i can always fast all day, get the 150 cal-Fresco taco, Then fast the rest of the day. The taco might even be a metabolism booster.

Want to know what i was craving yesterday. A salad. I've never craved salad in my ENTIRE LIFE. But oh, i wanted 2 cups of fresh express salad with snap peas, and carrots, with onion With 2 tablespoons of salsa on on. mmmmmmmmmm. That would total to be......40 cals. Yummy.

Wouldn't that be a feast for a king?

That also reminds me i need to buy measuring cups/ measuring spoons. Right now all i have left is a plastic measuring cup for liquids-up to 2 cups. And a 1/4 dry measuring cup. Sure, i can do basic measurements with the 1/4 but I'm lazy. Oh, the measuring spoons are a must. How am i going to measure the salsa for my salad?
~*~

Anyway, I love you guys! Your all so supportive! It shocks me that I'm so close to you. I'm don't trust people easily, and know from reading your blogs and talking to some of you through email, I'm almost closer to you than my some of my friends!

Anyway, i hope i still lose weight even if i eat the taco. I hope I'm Thinner tomorrow than i am today.

Love,
~Riki Ana
xoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for following my blog :)
    I love salad at the moment, I got the most random cravings when I used to fast like celery and prunes.
    Be careful with the fasting!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you start eating healthy (salad) you do crave it. It's low in calories, good for you and it fills you up!

    And I LOVE salsa on my salad. OH! And I read that spicy food fills you up faster.

    Congrats on your fast! Mine was from Sunday night until Tuesday, but I'm keeping it going maybe until tomorrow night (Sunday-Thursday). Never thought I had this much will power.

    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your blog!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job with the fasting! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job with the fasting! I'm proud of you :)
    Have fun with your dad today, and take care,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete