You know my name, not my story.

This blog is a part of my life. This is who I am, my goals, my dreams and my fuck ups.

Monday, December 7, 2009

meh

meh. that's how i feel. Not good not bad. I'm not really in Ana mode right now. i thought i was, but appartly not. Not too upset though. Usually i hate myself for eating, but today....meh. I did bad, but whatever.

It's my stupid period. I'm spotting today, so i'll probably get it tommorrow or the next day. bleh. Today apparently my cravings came early. i was craving chocolate like an angry girl PMSing. Maybe because i haven't had it in so long because of my wieght now it's coming on full force.

Once it's done BACK ON TRACK, NO EXCUSES.

Not much to say. I had a good post planned out but now...meh.

Maybe later....

Stupid chocolate sugar crash
Stupid period
Stupid weight
Stupid fat ass me.

Good luck girls.

Stay Strong.

Sorry for the crappy post. It's just one of those days.

Love
~Riki Ana

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way right now dearie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll feel better when your hormones are calming down. stupid period! oh and it was very rude of your friends mum to ask you if you had an eating problem, so lame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also feel the same way right now. These past couple of days I have pretty much just ate fat foods and not cared. During period times it's always whatever to me. :/

    ReplyDelete