You know my name, not my story.

This blog is a part of my life. This is who I am, my goals, my dreams and my fuck ups.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Poems.

I wrote this, tell me what you think.

Life

I stand in front of the mirror and stare

You will never be good enough, it’s not fair.

She has all the beauty, inside and out.

Is this really what it’s about?

The snacks call my name

It makes me feel ashamed

Fat lazy bitch she calls out

I just sit there taking it as I fill my mouth

You want to be pretty just like me?

I nod my head up and down

She punches me in the stomach as I cry out

Hurts too much to eat right? She asks with a devious smile

All I can think about is the bile rising in my throat

I choke it back, I deserve it I say.

I get ready for another day of this

You call it madness, I call it life.

It is all worth it.

1 comment:

  1. absolutly amazing <3 stay strong keep writing love you're blog

    ReplyDelete