You know my name, not my story.

This blog is a part of my life. This is who I am, my goals, my dreams and my fuck ups.

Monday, January 4, 2010

If you're a freak and you know it, clap your hands!

Ahh, my lovely readers. How i have missed you.



It has only been a couple days but so much has happened.



The reason i posted thinspo was because i needed a pick me up because the ABC hasn't been going as planned....



So far it's been 4 days of it. I've failed ALL FOUR DAYS. Today i was doing good till i had a 370 cal pizza and 360 cals of fries. EWW. Then i.... purged it....



DAMN IT.



Man, i suck.





Tomorrow i have a meal planned out so i don't go over the 100 cal mark.

i'm having a serving of 80 cal soup
and 2 1/2 cups of lettuce which makes 17.5 calories!
So that's 97.5 cals
~

Another thing is that i was reading about a girl on recovery and all i could think was, I'm better than you. I'm stronger. I'll become thinner than you ever could have been. Am i a bad person?

I was looking at food early and all i could think was calories, fat, fat, fat evil. I'm such a freak.

Oh well, at least i'll be a skinny freak.

Tomorrow i'll post more because my family will not be home. Soo till then girlies

Ana loves you,

And

So do I

~Riki Ana <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment