You know my name, not my story.

This blog is a part of my life. This is who I am, my goals, my dreams and my fuck ups.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Long time no post!

Heyy everyone,

to the commenter, Yes i know I'm a bad blogger i REALLY need to post more.


Today I'm stuck in my house, the snow is piling up outside. :( I want summer to come sooner! grrrr So to brighten my mood and hopefully yours too, here is some of everyone's favorite thing.....


THINSPO!!! YAY! *clapping* ....yes i know I'm a loser. Anyway BACK TO THE SHOW!!!





Yes i know, i'm not Mia but it's a pretty pic anyway!






























2 comments:

  1. yes, you do need to post more. &i'm ready for summer, too, except for having to wear less clothes in the heat. haha. great thinspo, thanks for posting.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you should post more. I like reading your blog, haha. I'm not very ready for summer but it's not like I can stop it from coming so, I'll survive.

    ReplyDelete