You know my name, not my story.

This blog is a part of my life. This is who I am, my goals, my dreams and my fuck ups.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

2nd post of the day. Please scroll down to number 1!!!

hmm. I feel odd. I was just catching up with other blogs and now i feel like i'm, i don't know, missing something. Like there's a big picture in all of this, and i just can't see it.

I've been very bad the past couple of days. Oh well, yesterday i was walking all day, and loading up on caffiene and sugar from monsters. yum.

Today, i had a
brownie-290
4 crackers-70
8 oz of soda-110
So that 470. Then i threw up a little bit of it, though i'm still counting it as 470. No more food for the rest of the day.

Again, go to the first post of the day, it's a letter to a commenter. Read.

Love
~Riki Ana
Starve on

1 comment:

  1. Post more often. You'd have muchh more followers.

    ReplyDelete