You know my name, not my story.

This blog is a part of my life. This is who I am, my goals, my dreams and my fuck ups.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Return

Oh my beauties. How I've missed you.

I just weighed myself for my "back to Ana" thingy. Let me tell you it ain't pretty.

116.5, in my defense i have my period so i might be bloated. :/

I know, gross right? I go on vacation on August 16th. that means i have 20 days to get to a decent weight.

What is a decent weight? I don't really know. My goal weight seems impossible. So, I'm going to say below 105, that sounds reasonable.

My eating habits have been put back to "normal" or as I like to call it "fat habits."

It takes 21 days to make a habit and 3 days to break it.

Looks like I'm going to have to defy that and show that i can get my eating habits back in order by then.
~*~

I've missed blogging. It's such an amazing outlet for me. I remember when i first discovered this community, I said i would only read one blog. (It was Ana Regzig's btw) and now look i have my own. It's funny how you can change your mind, I'm glad i did.

I recommend everyone to have a blog, even if you don't use it often, it's nice to know It's there and that there are people waiting to listen to you.

Tomorrow I will fill you all in on my new "plan" to look decent by my vacation.

Love you girls
Sweet Dreams
Love,
~Riki Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment