You know my name, not my story.

This blog is a part of my life. This is who I am, my goals, my dreams and my fuck ups.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Quotes!

Since I'm bored, I'm posting all of these inspirational quotes. :D ENJOY!!!!!

~*~
If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.

Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork.

Your stomach shouldn't be a waist basket.

A diet is the penalty we pay for exceeding the feed limit.

More die in the United States of too much food than of too little.

If it tastes good, spit it out.

One should eat to live, not live to eat.

Rich, fatty foods are like destiny: they too, shape our ends.

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.

Life itself is the proper binge.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets.

Bigger snacks mean bigger slacks.

I'm allergic to food. Every time I eat it breaks out into fat.

To lengthen your life, shorten your meals.

You can't lose weight by talking about it. You have to keep your mouth shut.

Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.

Starving is not a piece of cake.

If food is your best friend, it's also your worst enemy

People say that losing weight is no walk in the park. When I hear that I think, yeah, that's the problem.

My advice if you insist on slimming: Eat as much as you like - just don't swallow it

Clogged with yesterday's excess, the body drags the mind down with it.

I want my hipbones to be as sharp as my mind.

Fat is not a moral problem. It's an oral problem.

If you wish to grow thinner, diminish your dinner.

Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.

~*~

I hope you were inspired by that!

Everyone have a wonderful day and, of course,

STARVE ON!!!!!

See ya my skinny bitches!

Love,
~Riki Ana
xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Thank you I just wrote more than half of those on my wrist so later today when I feel like eating I won't do it
    you thinspire me <3 stay strong beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! I haven't heard a lot of those before :) Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ur blog,
    espeacially the victorias secret thinspos (:

    st.st ♥

    ReplyDelete