You know my name, not my story.

This blog is a part of my life. This is who I am, my goals, my dreams and my fuck ups.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

You're going to catch a cold from the ice inside your soul.

My friend called me in tears today. Her mom found out she was bisexual bc of a hickey on her girlfriend's neck who was sleeping over. Her mom fucking flipped. My friend's family won't even talk to her. And now her girl, who lives two hours away, has no where to sleep tonight, bc her mom can't pick her up till the morning. What the fuck.

I'm not the type of person to sit and watch someone in trouble. So i told my mom exactly what happened and i asked if the girlfriend could sleep here tonight bc she has no where else to go. My mom said "let the lesbian's mom pick her up, it's not my problem."

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

I'm sitting there crying, begging her not to leave the fucking girl on the street tonight and you say no.

You're a parent. How would you feel if i had no where to go and no one would take me in?

I lost all respect for you mother.

Then i told her i wouldn't care if my daughter was les or bi, so she calls me fucked up?

WOW.

well, there goes the last shred of respect i had for you.
~*~

And....i just got a picture of a dick sent to me. Just fucking awesome.

I hate everyone right now.

Love,
~Riki Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment