You know my name, not my story.

This blog is a part of my life. This is who I am, my goals, my dreams and my fuck ups.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

PMSing, oh joy


Apparently my period has decided to turn me into the biggest bitch of all time. Normally I'm not moody i just angrier easier, but so far this one has made me the posterchild of PMS.

Like yesterday i woke up to find i bled through my pad, through my underwear and through my very thick sweatpants on to my bed. WHAT THE FUCK? so i got up and went to the bathroom and changed i dropped something, i can't remember what, but i lifted my head and smacked at on our wooden door for towels thingy. It hurt like a bitch, then i got angry and my mom was saying something to me and i freaked on her. She then said something back and i started crying. Like what the hell?

Thank god i haven't been in school, or else everyone would think i was crazy.

~*~
I want to thank lov2laff for her sweet comment. it's nice to know people understand what I'm trying to get across.

OH AND HOLY SHIT.
I HAVE 130 FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's amazing! You can't even guess how happy that makes me. :)
Well, i just heard my sister get up so i got to go my beauties.
Love,
~Riki Ana
Sorry for this short shitty post, I'll make up for it next time. :)

2 comments:

  1. :) always here for ya hun...and its ok i pms like that too!! its so bad haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nine months ago when I first read your blog I never thought I'd be here. I never thought I'd be saying goodbye to the person who's blog was the first I ever read. I never thought I'd be telling one of my biggest thinspirations goodbye. I am though. I just want you to know that throughout this time I believed in you. That I took comfort in your words and I will never forget you. I hope you find nothing but happiness in your lifetime <3 Be you stay strong and don't let this fucked up world take you away from you.

    ReplyDelete