You know my name, not my story.

This blog is a part of my life. This is who I am, my goals, my dreams and my fuck ups.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Never is a promise you can't afford to make.

Tomorrow my loves is going to be a liquid fast. :D I originally was going to do one today but i decided to eat and take my vitamin, so i could just do it tomorrow.


Anyone want to join??
Ahhh! I'm so excited to finally get that 'i haven't eaten all day' feeling :)


Not much to say....so i guess this will be a short post.

Here's some gorgeous thinspo to inspire all of you!


Hmmmmmm, I just had a thought. Does anyone want me to get guy thinspo too? I'm like 95% sure I have guy readers, so would anyone like dude thinspo instead of chicks for a change??
~*~




Stay Beautiful

Love, Riki Ana

2 comments:

  1. Please check out my blog : itsybitsyskinnydreams-blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos of skinny guys are so hot! :)

    ReplyDelete